How to use the Lotus Vaporizer
Video for the Lotus model introduced in February 2013
Video for the original Lotus model.
- Adjust the lighter flame to a 1/2" (12mm) length. See the video at http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxJitter1?blend=3&ob=0
- Load the bowl loosely with ground material. Rap the stem against a surface to settle the material. Do not tamp it down.
- Put the vapor cap on the bowl.
- Hold the Lotus to your mouth with the vapor cap facing up. Hold the lit torch almost vertical with the flame tip touching the center of the hot plate.
- Count to four slowly and then start to inhale. Inhale slowly enough that if you were going to take a full breath it would take to the count of 10.
- Move the flame in a small circle at the center of the hot plate.
- Continue inhaling until your lungs are half full. (Clear the bowl of vapor by removing the torch for the last second.)
- Remove the Lotus from your mouth and fill your lungs with fresh air to prevent gagging.
- Note: The Lotus stops vaporizing as soon as you stop drawing on it.